BSE Odisha 10th Result 2019

BSE Odisha 10th Result 2019

The Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha has announced the class 10 board exam result on May 21 (Tuesday), 2019 in Cuttack. Over 5.23 lakh students who appeared for the BSE Odisha Board matric exams can check their 10th results at the official websites, and The BSE Odisha Board class 10 exams were held from February 23 to March 8, 2019.

The pass percentage of Odisha 10th result 2019 has dropped by 5.45 per cent as compared to 2018. A total of 70.78 per cent students passed the BSE Odisha matric exam against 76.23 per cent last year. The School and Mass Education department secretary, Pradipta Mohapatra, announced the result and said that the decline in pass percentage is because of the strict security measures adopted by the Odisha Board.

Steps to download BSE Odisha Board 10th Result 2019: 
  • Visit the official website -
  • Click on the link "ANNUAL H.S.C  RESULT-2019 DT. 21-05-2019"
  • Enter your roll number and date of birth
  • Click on Submit
  • Orissa 10th results 2019 will be displayed on screen
  • You can download and also take a printout.

The final and official mark sheets would be available from respective schools. Students can check the answer sheets of students at 2 PM on the official websites for those who have appeared for BSE Odisha class 10 result 2019. wishes best of luck to all the students.

Share this

Related Posts

Next Post »

Contact Us


Email *

Message *